What are the causes of bad breath?
- There are food remained in your mouth. You should brush your teeth after meal at least twice a day. If there is no opportunity to brush, you should wash your mouth with pure water many times.
- The oral diseases such as tooth decay and gingivitis. Tooth decay may cause holes on your teeth where the food remining can get in and the pus may occur at your root canal. You should meet your dentists immediately.
- The improper denture may cause the formation of the food remaining.
- Some system diseases of your body such as sinusitis, tuberculosis. To cure the symptoms, you need to cure your diseases along with the regular oral hygiene.
- The causes from the outer such as eating strong odor food: garlic, anchovies, durian. You should brush your teeth after meal immediately or use any deodorant tablets.
Note: This article is for educational purposes only. You should consult with your doctors or your dentists for any dental problems or any further questions.
This information supported by Dentist Tanapote Ninmod, Club Smile Clinic.