Fluoride: how is the allergic reaction, symptoms and the cure?
Fluoride is natural mineral which is discovered in all water resources including the ocean. The results of the researches show that fluoride is not only reduce the tooth decay in infant and adult but it also helps restore the initially tooth decay or invisible tooth decay. Fluoride is the best protection of the tooth decay and helps all teeth to be healthy.
Fluoride is the no color, no odor and no taste substance. Therefore the consumer never know whether the water has fluoride unless there will be a chemical test. As the standard of the drinking water industry (mor or kor .257 book 1-2521) stated that the maximum of fluoride should not be higher than 1.0 milligram per litre as the most suitable for our body. If you receive the intensive fluoride and for a long period, it will be toxicated to your body in 2 ways as follow:
- The immediated toxication which causes by the consumption the great amount of fluoride in one time by intention, by mistakes or by negligent. There are cases of using pesticide which contain of high fluoride and wrongful using. Usually there is a few patients in this case, the toxic symptoms starts with the silva flowing, the unusual of digestive system which are nauseated, vomited, stomach ashes, diarrhea. The first aid for the patients is to drink milk or eat egg to release the symptoms and should hurry deliver the patients to the hospital in order to be emetic. If your body consumes too much fluoride, it will make your muscles weak, the contracted muscle, convulsions, low blood pressure, heart failure, and maybe kidney failure and die within 2-4 hours. The portion to eat which is deadly effect is about 50 milligrams per 1 kilograms of body weight.
- The chronic toxication which causes by eating a lot of fluoride continually or habits in the community where contains with high natural fluoride such as:
- Fluoride intensity 1 per 1 million of water causes the white stain on tooth of some infant.
- Fluoride intensity 1.4-2 per 1 million of water causes the yellow up to brown stain on the enamel of the minority.
- Fluoride intensity more than 2 per 1 million of water causes the brown stain on the tooth in almost every patients.
- Fluoride intensity more than 2.5 per 1 million of water causes the dark color of enamel and rough conditions.
- Fluoride intensity from 10 per 1 million of water causes the effect to the bone and the ending joint to be thick and rough conditions and bone benting.
The final period will make your muscles weak, fatigue, lose appetite, causes the altercation at the back bone and becomes disable. This symptoms are found in the patients who receive high amount of fluoride for a long period.
Fluoride may cause the condition of the freckled tooth disease if receiving the overdose and in the high risk age which is the infant. The freckled tooth can occur to the baby of the 12 months up to 32 months of age.
Beside the toothpaste which contains of fluoride available on shelf for sale and can use 1-2 times per day. The toothpaste which has fluoride 1,000 per 1 million part and the mouthwash which has fluoride 250 per 1 million part. Because we add fluoride into the public drinking water in order to protect tooth decay, you should ask your public waterworks whether they add fluoride into your water. If your drinking water come from the private underground water resources, you should bring your water to inspect with the company who inspects the environmental effect of your water. If you suspect any information, just go to your dentist or your pediatrician who will be able to specify how much fluoride is suitable for your family.
Note: This article is for educational purposes only. You should consult with your doctors or your dentists for any dental problems or any further questions.
The information supported by Dentist Tanapote Ninmod of the Club Smile Clinic.