The purposes of all kind of toothpastes
- Toothpaste for protecting tooth decay. This toothpaste has fluoride as a major ingredient. The intensity of fluoride in capable to stop tooth decay is 1,000 in 1,000,000 (1,000ppm)
- Toothpaste for reducing the accumulation of microorganism and the gingivitis. This toothpaste contains of active ingredients which stop the microorganism growing. These active ingredients are extracted from herb or essential oil and tricosan.
- Toothpaste for reducing the hypersensitivity. The main ingredients are Potassium, Strontium and Fluoride. Many people always avoids to brush their teeth which have the hypersensitivity which generate the accumulation of microorganism stain and dental problems in the further step.
- Toothpaste for stopping limestone generation. This toothpaste contains any ingredients which help decreasing Calsium Phosphate gerneration in microorganism stain such as Pyrophosphate, Zinc salt: Zinc choloride, Zinc citrate
- Toothpaste for whitening your teeth. This toothpaste contains any ingredients which bleach or delete color stain on your teeth: Sodium Bicarbonate and Hydrogenperoxide. Plus Silica and Zirconium which are ploished powder for bleaching your teeth. They also include Polyvinyl pyrrolidone or PVP complex which make any stains such as cigarette stain on your teeth dissolved and easier deleted.
- Herbal Toothpaste. This toothpaste contains extracted ingredients from natural herbs. This ingredients can stop the bacteria generation in the oral cavity which can reduce the gingivitis.
Note: This article is for educational purposes only. We suggest you to consult with any doctor or any dentist for any dental problems or any questions.
Information supported by Dentist Tanapote Ninmod, Club Smile Clinic.