The precautions after tooth bleaching. What should we do?
The procedure after tooth bleaching:
You should avoid eating food and beverage which may cause any stains on your teeth such as drinking tea, coffee, red wine and stop smoking cigarette for at least 1 week. The proper dental hygiene process will prolong the whiteness of your teeth. The procedure in case of the hypersensitive from the laser tooth bleaching are as follows
- To avoid any food or beverage which are hot, cold or high acidity.
- Using high fluoride toothpaste can reduce the hypersensitive.
The maintenance after tooth bleaching:
- To brush your teeth at least twice a day. To brush your teeth after meal is the good beginning habit. It is a good oral and tooth hygiene which is essential to perform.
- To use dental floss at least twice a day.
- To wash your mouth with the liquid which has fluoride mixed before go to bed everyday. To put the liquid in your mouth and hold it for at least 1 minute. Do not drink any water or eat any food within 30 minutes after mouth washing.
- To meet your dentist in every 6 months.
Note: This article is for educational purpose only. We suggest you to consult with your dentists or your doctors for any dental problems or any further questions. The information supported by Dentist Tanapote Ninmod of Club Smile clinic.